Investing in direct shares can be a popular investment strategy. However, investing in the share market is not easy. The market is subject to volatility, and is susceptible to factors beyond your control. Some inexperienced investors are often tempted to ‘time the market’ by buying and selling shares on an ad hoc basis, however this is a risky strategy.
Successful investors recognise that investing is not speculating, and that getting appropriate advice is crucial for long-term portfolio growth.
How we can help you
We can help you decide how and when you wish to invest in share markets. You will receive high quality share advice, support and information you need to own an investment portfolio.
Our range of services includes:
- customised investment advice
- investment portfolio development – including Australian shares and access to international markets
- ongoing stockbroking transaction services*
- access to capital raisings and initial public offerings
- comprehensive reporting services – including portfolio performance and valuation reports
- extensive research
- proactive recommendations – including corporate actions
*Stockbroking services are provided by FinEx Wealth.