Without not-for-profit organisations like yours, change often would not happen. While Governments can only do so much to help charities, schools and foundations, you have the expertise and experience to solve the issues that will bring about lasting change. However, do you face any of the following challenges?
- Do you have a consistent cash flow to deliver your key programs?
- Are you meeting your regulatory obligations?
- What about your risk management plan? Do you have the appropriate plans in place even if it is not your area of expertise?
To allow you to focus on positive change, it's important to have the right investment support and financial management plan in place.
Many people are now actively choosing responsible and ethical options for their savings and investments. Responsible investments takes into account environmental, social, governance (ESG) and ethical issues. We offer responsible investment options through our broad range of investment solutions and see it as an important part of our advice process.
We have Responsible Investment Association Australasia (RIAA) certified advisers available who can help incorporate responsible investment options into your overall financial plan.
How we can help you
We understand the fiduciary aspects of investing charitable funds. We work with boards, investment committees and the trustees of charitable organisations to adopt a global best practice fiduciary framework that strives to achieve the targeted return for the lowest level of risk.
Our investment philosophy is to:
- provide robust governance and fiduciary expertise
- deliver the investment objectives within an agreed risk framework
- provide customised reporting and cash flow modelling to help you achieve income and funding goals
- meet the social and ethical investment considerations of your cause (if relevant)
- have appropriate risk management plans
- create, implement and monitor a tailored investment policy statement
To learn more about the investment management advice we can provide to your not-for-profit organisation, contact us today and let's discuss how we can help you.