Establishing and maintaining a not-for-profit (NFP) entity can be complex due to the level of registrations and compliance requirements.
How we can help you
At Shadforth Business Advisory Services we can help your NFP with accounting and taxation services including:
- assisting with registration requirements with the Australian Charities and not-for-profits Commission (ACNC)
- assisting with applications to obtain applicable income tax, FBT and GST concessions
- assisting with obtaining 'deductable gift recipient' (DGR) status
- salary packaging advice for employees and other workers
- due diligence checklists for new directors of NFP entities
- completing annual compliance requirements for the NFP entities including lodgements with relevant authorities such as the ACNC and the ATO.
If you are looking for taxation advice for your not-for-profit organisation, contact us today and let's discuss how we can help you.
* Taxation services are provided by Shadforth Business Advisory Services Pty Ltd ABN 83 129 726 941