As part of your financial plan, it's important to consider protecting the plans you have for your family's future, should an unexpected accident or illness occur.
While most people take appropriate steps to insure their homes, cars and other important assets, far fewer consider the potentially devastating consequences of an unexpected injury, life-threatening illness or permanent disability. Unfortunately, the average Australian is underinsured and this often leaves families to make difficult lifestyle and financial choices.
Personal insurance, however, can help ease the financial burden on your family if you were to die or become ill. To determine the insurance that's right for you, it's important to get advice that is specific to your needs and circumstances. Some of the options you may need to consider are:
- income protection
- total and permanent disability (TPD)
- trauma insurance for you and your family
- life insurance.
To learn more about personal insurance, take a look at our range of helpful guides and tools.
- vehicle insurance including your car, boat and caravan
- home and contents insurance
- landlord and mortgage protection
- professional indemnity
- directors and officers cover
- personal accident and illness.
We also offer a claims service that provides advice and assistance in settling complex claims in consultation with insurers and assessors.
* General insurance services are provided by Shadforth Insurance Brokers Pty Ltd ABN 11 009 248 837 AFSL 238152
How we can help you
At Shadforth we can help you determine your specific insurance needs so that you are properly protected. Contact us today and let's discuss how we can help you